16 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
- I am a black belt in karate
- That being said, I am a 28 year old black belt that avoids answering the door for the UPS man at all costs. I see the truck, and immediately retreat to the back of the house until he is gone.
- My favorite alcoholic beverage is Menage a Trois Red Blend wine
- I enjoy eating my cereal out of a cup rather than a bowl
- I have a strong love for anything Jim Henson. Some of my favorite movies are Labyrinth (RIP Jareth), anything Muppets, and The Dark Crystal
- I have a mother (who passed away when I was 7), an ex-stepmom (who was married to my dad for about 6 years), and a stepmom (who has been married to my dad for 12 years). I think I’ve mentioned once before, I have a weird family dynamic.
- I drive a pickup truck. A Toyota Tacoma, to be exact. I love my pickup truck.
- I actually only wear makeup about two or three times a week (if that), but I LOVE reading, writing, and talking about it. Hence, this blog. And my Youtube channel.
- I’ve just recently really started enjoying baths.
- I’ve never tried a vegetable I don’t like.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Marine Biology, but I am not a Marine Biologist
- It is a close call between Mexican and Italian cuisine when it comes to my favorites. I just can’t pick.
- My favorite drink to order at the coffeeshop is a coffee (iced in the summer, hot in the winter) with a shot of coconut syrup in it. A little half and half and I’m in heaven.
- Speaking of coconut, it is my all-time favorite scent, flavor, thing, ever. As in, I smell or eat coconut anything and I am in complete bliss.
- I have missed out on a lot of classic movies in my life and it doesn’t bother me…enter any of the Rocky movies, Indiana Jones movies, or the Godfather movies. I haven’t seen The Sound of Music, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, The Graduate…the list goes on and on.
- I am a gamer. Like, bonafide PC gamer with a headset and gaming keyboard and everything.
I hope you enjoyed having a little closer peek into who I am!
As always, thanks for stopping by,